Condolence Card Message & Sympathy Quotes
If you are thinking what to write in a condolence card? Then here you will get Top condolence card message which you can send to anyone who has lost someone. These condolence messages for card can be also mailed to anyone or you can also send it via message.
Few condolence message card are very superbly written, Which will touch the heart of receiver. This collection of condolence card wording are so simple, short and well written text that it will solve your all problem of what to say in condolence card? and what to write in condolence card message?
You can make a greeting and take some white colored flower and give it to the family who had lost some one. Please take care of these things which will help the family to recover from the loss. Don’t directly ask for financial help (Sometime they may take in negative way). Tell them the good things and positive things about there father/mother.
What to Write In Condolence Card Message ?
below your problem of what do you write in a condolence card? will be solved. If you are looking for Condolence Message On Death of Father just stumble on the link and check out the resource only for father.
- I am very sorry for Ur loss.
- After listening to the loss. You will be always close to my thoughts and always hope that you will be OK.
- I am sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. My prayer is for you and your whole family at this thought time.
- Mother means magic, her touch is Magic, her smile is like sunshine. Her love is selfless and exceptional. Her support always gives us the courage to do any big to difficult thing. Her laughter was a source of joy. I am sure from heaven, she will lighten up your life for successful career. Just Stay Strong!
- May you surrounded by comfort and peace after the sudden demise of your loved one.
- I always thinking of you and praying god for Peace and comfort for your whole family. You are most close to me. Feel free to ask for anything.
- Praying for your comfort and peace at these though time. Please take the courage to face this hard time with the good memories of the lost one.
- Death is a hard truth of this world. The body is mortal but the memories are immortal. Always attach with the sweet memories of your Father/Mother/Sister/Brother. This will give you strength to live and face this hard time.
- This message cards is to express heartfelt condolence to you and your whole family.
- Wishing you Strength, peace and faster recovery from a hard time. We all join your grief.
- We all are together to celebrate the life of wonderful man. A man who fill our life with happiness and memories.
- I am in sorrow for the death of “Relation”. Please accept my deepest condolence at this touch time. May God bless you all with strength and comfort.
- You are very fortunate to be with your sister/father/mother and let her know about your love before she/he left us.
Condolence Card Images
Get condolence card quotes to message for father, mother, sister and brother. You can even use these quotes for anyone by just little bit of modification.
- When great people goes to heaven everyone recoils into silence. May the soul rest in peace.
- Some people are so wonderful and big-hearted that they leave footprints in our hearts and we never forget him.
- He/She left all of us very silently but he/she left his footprint in our hearts for life long.
- It pain is very hard to bear when someone goes from us. They may go from near of us, but they left their memories which we cherish lifelong.
- At this time it is very difficult to see beyond the sorrow, but when you look at the memories you will get the comfort to life.
- Praying to Lord to give your strength to face this tough duration with comfort and peace. God will definitely bless you with calmness and love. Take care of yourself.
- Cloud of sadness has covered us after listening to the news of your Father’s/Mother’s Passing away. Kindly accept our sympathy and condolences. May Lord give you strength to pass on with these tough times.
- The death of your ______ is very hard to believe. It was like yesterday we met and become friends and go through a long friendship session. Very sorry for the loss. Just stay strong, this trying time will go very soon.
- The ones we love the most are never gone from near us. They are always with us in our hearts and memories.
- Tribute to the name of [Name], He was a person of good ethics and value. I am fortunate to know him.
- I am with you to share our grief at this hard time. May god bless you with peace and comfort.
- We will remember you father as the person with a big heart and positive attitude. He is a person full of humor and always having a story.
What To Say On A Condolence Card Message?
If are in search of what to put on a condolence card? or what word to say on condolence? Then don’t worry you will get everything over here.
- So many memories and humor Jams in past time, Your Father/Mother/friend/brother/sister is a truly unforgettable woman/man.
- You all are in our thinking and prayer. Loads of light, strength and love.
- It was truly shocking to hear the death of your son/father/mother. I don’t have words to express my grief. Kindly accept my sincere condolence on this loss.
- It is really thought to express what is going inside my mind and heard in words for the huge loss. All I can day is sorry for the big loss. You all are very important to me.
- I can never understand your pain at this time of grief. Please accept my deepest condolences.
- I remember you Father with his always charming smile and the positive vibes which he always spread. His humor was outstanding. My heartfelt condolence for his death Can never forget him.
- At this Tough time, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Accept out sincere sympathy.
- Sending these flower with remembrance for loss of your _______.
- You’re _____ is not to forget, He/She will always stay in our memories.
- Nothing can make the pain of losing someone easier. We all simply wanted to know you all that we are very sorry for your loss. We are with you at this sorrow time.
- Send this condolence with lot of love, sympathy, and remembrance.
Sympathy Words For Condolence Card
Sympathy condolence messages for card specific to father/ Mother/friend death.
- I can’t express what I feel after listening about your “Father/Mother/relation” demise. We all here to share your families’ grief. Kindly accept our Heartfelt Condolences.
- Loosing mother from our life is an inexpressible and permanent wound which even time can never heal. My sincere Sympathy is with you and your family.
- Today it’s difficult to see beyond sadness and pain, but look back for the sweet memories that may give you bit comfort in future.
- This is very hard to accept the loss. Time will fade this loss. But we will never forget him/her. Sending our heartfelt condolences.
- Death is a harsh truth of this world and it is very difficult to accept it. I cannot think what’s going on inside your heart, it is very painful. My condolence is with you and your family at this hard time. My prayer is always for you to come out from this hard time.
- Sorry for your loss. My Support is with you.
- This is no machine which can take away the pain and sorrow, but the memories can take you away from a hard time.
- Share your sorrow of passing away of your dear father/mother/sister. She was undoubtedly the best father/mother/sister/brother in the world.
- Life of your “[Name]” was worth to celebrate, His life was an inspiration for all of us. Stay Strong.
- Kindly accept my deepest condolence on the biggest loss of your family. I have a lot of sweet memories with him/her that I want to share with you. The Time spent with him/her is a golden time and I am lucky to enjoy it with him/her. He/She was a brave soul who has won the battle of life successfully. He/she will always stay in my memories.
- The mourning process is really very difficult but it helps to reduce your difficulties.
- A person who has ‘why’ to live knows almost any ‘how’ at any tough time.
Words of Condolence for Sympathy Card
Which words to write in a condolence card messages will be easily find below make use of these words for a condolence card
- This time of mourning is really tough, but his happy memories will help you cope up with this tough time. You all are in our prayers. Stay calm and strong.
- Sending these flower as my expression of deepest condolences and sympathy.
- Accept out wholehearted condolence and love. Just stay strong and calm at this touch time.
- Although we are far away from you but my prayer and condolences are with you.
- Sending you sympathy, prayers and lot of love to your whole family at this hard time.
- Sending my tribute to the brave and wonderful soul.
- Nothing can give the relief from the sorrow you all are going through .But we wanted to know you that how sad and sorry we are after hearing the shocking news of death.
- Just wanted to let your know that we are with your in this tough time. If you need some help just feel free to ask for us.
- When great souls die, they always left their footprints on everyone’s heart. Our soul, which is totally dependent on them, gets shrieked. This pain is very difficult to remove from the mind. You are our blessing and prayer to look through this pain.
- Friends are the biggest pillar after family and having a friend like [ENTER RELATIONS] was like the blessing. He was the most amazing person in our group who constantly inspire all of us. At this time of sorrow, we all are standing beside you.
- Stay Strong and calm. Life with go on and time will heal every pain and wound.
- May the happy and sweet memories of him give you strength to go through this hard time. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.
- May this tribute for a soul who is most brave, strong and wonderful person.
Finally, I am sure you find your best Condolence Card Message which you can use easily. Don’t forget to share these .