Condolence Messages : 501+ Heartfelt words for Loved One
When someone left us, that feeling is the worst feeling of world. Here are some Heartfelt Condolence Messages which can give your loved once heart a calmness, support, peace and strength to tackle the problem they are facing. The world is totally mortal and nothing is permanent in the universe. One day someone will defiantly leave us from our life. That is the time when they need our support the most.
One small to small word can help them out to recover them from the pain and hard time. So, these Sympathy condolence messages words are specially written to solve this trivial problem. You can easily use the Message of condolence any one like, friends father/ mother/ brother/sister or someone who have lost their near dear one. Then can heal their pain a lot with these words.
Short Condolence Messages in English
- My family ’s support and love are with you and your family at this time of sorrow.
- I want to share your sadness with my love and support.
- We have lost the presence of your __________. But, I am sure God had assigned him/her the duty to watch us from the heaven.
- Losing someone in our life is never easy. It feels like a big hole in our life. Always remember that you are always surrounded by peoples who love and care for you a lot. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know. Never hesitate to ask for any kind of help. Our Condolences are with you.
- Today, I have lost a loved one who was always in our heart. May God give him/her rest in peace. Just stay strong and calm.
- At this time of sorrow may god bless you and your whole family with strength and peace. You have to keep the strength to hold the whole family. Just keep remembering that we are always with you at this hard time.
- Please Accept our hearty Condolence message for passing away of your father/mother. Just stay strong and never hesitate for anything. We are always with you at this hard time.
When someone left us, they become a memory. A sweet and lovely memory which is not less than a treasure.
- I am very sorry about your Dad’s sudden demise. It will be s tough time for you and the whole family. Just stay strong to overcome this hard time of your life.
- A father may leave us but his love, care, hopes, and dreams always stay with us.
- I am very sorry to hear about the sudden demise of your ________. May Lord shower you and your family strength and comfort in these hard days.
Simple Sympathy RIP Message for anyone
- With this message, we all want to express our condolence and sympathy at this though time. We all want to let you know that you are always in our thoughts.
- Best way to remember a great soul is by remembering his/her smiling face. It is very difficult to do but give it a try. This will make his soul rest in peace.
- Your Loss has made us extremely sad and a heart full of sorrow. You are always staying in our prayers and thoughts.
- We all are totally shocked after hearing the sad news. May God spread the peace and courage to fight against a hard time. We are always with you in this hard time.
- Always remember that we all are with you in this tough time. Stay Calm and in peace.
- I am having the best memories of her love and warmth as a kid. I have spent so much time with Aunt that it is unimaginable for me that she is no more between us. I still remember all the love she always uses to spread on all of us.
- Our Condolence Words can never express our sadness and the words can never heal the pain you are going through. But, these can give you comfort and strength to pass this tough time.
- These Words are very less to express the feeling I am having for you. Your Father/Mother/ deceased person was such a sweetheart.
Example Condolence Message on Death of Mother
We already have a huge quotes list of religious words of sympathy for loss of mother. You can use these Sympathy quotes or messages below as Heartfelt condolence message on death of mother in law. You can use these Sympathy Messages without any doubt.
- The Sad news had made all of shocked and speechless. Your Mother was like an Angel who always showers love and blessings. Always remember that we all are here morning, noon and night. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through but If I have the power, I would have taken it away. I am just so sorry. We all love you.
- I am really very sorry that you lost your beloved mother. May Lord give you strength to Overcome this tough situation.
- My deepest condolence Message on the loss of your mother. May God give you strength and peace at this hard testing time.
- It is really very hard to imagine that she is no more between us no. I am very sorry to know about her tragic death. May Almighty Bless with strength and peace.
- My sincere Condolence and Sympathy are with your whole family on the loss of your mother. May God give you strength at this tough time.
- Memories are the things which always stay with us. May her/his soul always stay with us.
I hope you like these Simple and short Condolence Message words which you can easily use for anyone. Share these with other so that other people can also use these and give there Sympathy condolence.